RNAzol® BD Column Kit
$55.00 – $229.00
Full Protocol (PDF) | SDS (PDF) | View Product on U.S. Price List
The RNAzol® BD Column Kit combines RNAzol® BD, with a versatile and universal column in one procedure. This Kit provides unsurpassed yields of either total RNA, large RNA (> 150 – 200 bases) or small RNA (< 150 – 200 bases) in separate fractions. RNAzol® BD has been used to determine that RNA averages 14 μg/ml of human whole blood and ranges from 6 – 22 μg/ml. These RNA levels are significantly higher than previously reported with other methods that average only 2 – 5 μg of total RNA per ml of human blood.
- This Kit allows for isolation of low RNA quantities without pellets and in about 60 minutes.
- The large RNA fraction includes long non-coding RNA, mRNA and rRNA.
- The small RNA fraction includes tRNA, small rRNA and microRNA down to 10 bases.
- The Kit allows for simultaneous isolation of RNA and DNA from the same sample.
- The pure and undegraded RNA is ready for RT-PCR without DNase treatment.
RNAzol® BD Column Kit isolates pure and undegraded RNA from whole blood, plasma or serum of human or animal origin.
Catalog # RC 292:
50 ml RNAzol® BD
Catalog # RC 292T:
Trial size available